Friday, 6 January 2012

New Paper Horse

Another addition to the little herd of paper horses. I used a slightly different technique with this one, punching the holes for the paper fasteners with a small hole punch instead of cutting them as I had before, so he seems to be a bit more articulated. I also used some tiny fasteners,  I was finding it a bit fiddly trimming the ends off the larger ones so I went in search of some smaller ones and found these, they're actually brads for card making but they seem to work fairly well, though do need to be squeezed a bit tighter for the horse to hold his position if he's being displayed in any way other than lying down.






11 comments:

Bee happy said...

These are so cute! love the grey horse :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

C Tanner Jensen said...

I really love these!

hanmade said...

how fab are these!! x

nowondiversion said...

So cute :-)

Christine said...

Your horses are so adorable, and you did an awesome job posing them!

Amy said...

Do you have a pattern that I could print? My two nieces would love to make these. And I would get more favorite aunt points !

Clive Hicks-Jenkins said...

I can see there's going to be a herd in no time!

Beautifully done Chloe. And I might try your 'brad' idea. Sounds good.

Chloe said...

Thank you all, I'm glad you like them! :) If you'd like to try the brads Clive I shall seek out the website which I bought them from :)

Amy, I'm afraid I don't have a pattern for them at the moment, as I use a bit of a trial and error method, but maybe you could have a go at drawing your own with your nieces? :) Have fun if you do decide to try! :)

Linda said...

He really comes to life! Clever stuff Chloe....

Chloe said...

Thank you Linda! They're great fun to pose and play around with :)

Maggie Neale said...

very nice horses...love how they move and change their dance.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...