Friday, 6 January 2012
New Paper Horse
Another addition to the little herd of paper horses. I used a slightly different technique with this one, punching the holes for the paper fasteners with a small hole punch instead of cutting them as I had before, so he seems to be a bit more articulated. I also used some tiny fasteners, I was finding it a bit fiddly trimming the ends off the larger ones so I went in search of some smaller ones and found these, they're actually brads for card making but they seem to work fairly well, though do need to be squeezed a bit tighter for the horse to hold his position if he's being displayed in any way other than lying down.