Monday, 7 November 2011

Another Paper Horse

I received a kind message through Etsy a week ago from someone who'd seen and liked my horse maquette, and was wondering if I might consider making one for her in the same colour. I was very happy to oblige, and before I posted it I couldn't resist taking a few photos of it having a gallop around with my other paper horse :)



I have the use of two showcases for the exhibition so my first paper horse will be able to be included, I'm hoping to have time to make another to go with her.

3 comments:

Hunters Moon said...

They are fab Chloe its a good job one isnt like Spirit :0)

Really hope B is starting to improve lots of hugs to B from me and Spirit.

Are you curious about me? said...

I love these horses..

Chloe said...

Thank you both! :)

I must send you a message soon Sam, I hope you're well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...